More sketches

Anja Drewitz anja at 44615166.Theo-Phys.Uni-Essen.DE
Wed Dec 27 02:51:09 UTC 2000

Hello,

here are some more sketches. I hope they are of some use to you. I
don't consider any of them a definite logo suggestion. My idea is that
we have to collect a lot of sketches from various people to design a
final version.

http://agnes.dida.physik.uni-essen.de/~anja/gnu/index.html

BTW, I subscribed to the list now so you don't have to Cc: me a reply.

Best wishes,

  Anja

--
   _     Dipl.-Phys. Anja Drewitz   *  Universitaet Essen  *  Germany
  0v0    Essener Linux User Group:                http://www.elug.de/