(fwd) Re: Logo considerations

Xavier Drudis Ferran xdrudis at tinet.org
Sat Dec 23 19:53:01 UTC 2000

A few corrections, sorry:
Xavier Drudis Ferran va escriure el Sat, 23 Dec 2000 17:52:13 +0100  :
>Yes, I'd love a poster or a mousepad with that image, or a T-shirt.
>If there are more like me selling that merchandising would be an easy
>way to raise funds.

It should have been

 I'd love a poster or a mousepad with that image, or a T-shirt.
If there are more like me, selling that merchandising would be an easy
                      ___^_____
way to raise funds.

I meant I'd buy it, not that I'd sell it.

>she was the first programmer in history. So there is a woman, who can
>represent the Goddess Europe, and she is not there as decoration like
           the prncess Europe

>About the 12 stars... I agree that it may be too reminiscent of the
>EU, which is not Europe, so if there would be some other icon of Europe
>easy to recognize, it would be better, but I can't think of one (a map
>somehow just don't fits in, and the word "Europe", "Europa", or so
>depends on language...).

If it is previous to the UE and represents most Europe, then fine.
I didn't know it (I've read Claus post later).

--
Xavier Drudis Ferran
xdrudis at tinet.org

--