Logo (was: Tax....)

Alexandre Fernandez alexandre.fernandez at freekom.com
Thu Dec 21 10:31:38 UTC 2000

> I don't dislike the general idea, but I think we must avoid images
> that may be unfair to someone. Even though male people are (curently)
> the majority in the software field, I wouldn't depict ourselves with
> an image that's more aimed at male viewers.
>
> What about "old europe riding a gnu" instead?
>
> /alessandro

I like the idea that Europe can be reappear like a phoenix,
what about this animal with a gnu ?

Excuse me to enter the discussion also late, but I had much to read. ;-)
To introduce myself  I will say just that I am working in computing,
have a business project and believe in FS and Europe.

Alexandre Fernandez
alexandre.fernandez at freekom.com