Hello all

Frederico S. Mu�oz fsmunoz at sdf.lonestar.org
Sun Dec 10 01:20:03 UTC 2000

Hello all.

I've just subscribed after first visiting fsf-europe's page, and  since it is an idea and a project that I view as very interesting and important in Europe today I just tought I should make myself available to help in whatever I can.

I'm currently involved in some other free-software projects (I'm in the process of being a Debian Developer, I translate for the GNU Translation Project and also do small things in the GNU/Hurd, although I have been so bloody busy lately that ?m a bit behind my promissed deadline on some things) and I have been a user of GNU/Linux for quite some years now, and I give credit and homage for the long hours of pure joy that using a free os has gave me to the FSF; the GNU Manifesto was prolly the single text that most influenced my choice of OS and tools, and I am a big believer in the FSF goals.

Having said that, and bearing in mind I'm portuguese, living in Lisbon, if there is anything that I can do to help don't hesitate to tell me; I work at Cap Gemini - Ersnt&Young in the E-business department (web related), but I prolly could begin to translate the FSF Europe Homepage if you think it would be a good thing...

That's all, best regards to all and in particular the ones that made this project possible,

yours,

fsm
--
Frederico S. Muñoz		GNU	http://www.gnu.org