Politics and freedom (was: Information [...])

Christophe Chatelain chatelai at itp.uni-leipzig.de
Wed Dec 6 08:06:13 UTC 2000

On Wed, Dec 06, 2000 at 12:22:39AM +0200, Lord [INSERT NAME HERE] wrote:
> > dictatorships). Anarchism does exclude democracy, but only because it
> > preaches the abolition of the state.

  About anarchism, let me suggest you the reading of

	http://www.infoshop.org/faq/

There is also a Debian package (anarchism 8.0-2) !

On Wed, 06 Dec 2000,  Kari Pahula wrote:
>I think this is begins to get a bit offtopic...

   I also think so and I believe that FSFE should stay politically neutral,
first to ensure the cohesion between its members and second to be heard by both
right and left parties.

  Is it not yet time to begin to write a few web pages to explain what is
Free Software and how FSFE aims to promote it ?

						Christophe