Informing politicians...

Michael.Kallas at kaufhof.de Michael.Kallas at kaufhof.de
Fri Dec 1 07:28:38 UTC 2000

Sorry, but I think it gets too specifical here. I don't understand ONE of
these abbreviations below, so I think it's just known by UK citizens. Maybe
it's interesting for everyone, then please explain it. Maybe it's not
interesting for everyone, then forget about it ;)

Cheers,
Michael

(°>  (°-   _o)   -°) email: michael.kallas at kaufhof.de
//\  //\    /\\  /\\ or:  michael.kallas at web.de
V_/_ V_/_  _\_V _\_V registered user #189995