[Cantabrico] Social Control, Freedom and Democracy

Marcelo López marcelcambro at yahoo.es
Sun May 5 10:55:41 UTC 2019

Day after day governments get a greater andstealthy social control. They have a massively informationaccess and, at the same time, States and companies controlthe knowledge that belongs to us. They lead the flow of theInternet.

It is necessary and urgent to generate a globalawareness about this problem. Our Freedom, Human Rights andDemocracies are in danger.

I am a writer. This is what I do. I have writtenseveral books in Spanish. The last one is entitled "The Virtual Age"

(“La Edad Virtual”: https://www.edicionesencuentro.com/libro/la-edad-virtual/)

I want to use my books to improve globalconsciousness.

I would like to ask for funds for anin-depth research into Social Control, Freedom and Democracy,which I need to travel around the world, interviewing a large number of peopleand concentrating for months:

https://fundly.com/social-control-freedom-and-democracy

Please share this email with people you considerinterested.

The book will also be a tribute to the figure of AaronSwartz. The first chapter will be an investigation into the last months ofhis life. I want to understand the reasons for the pressure that was applied toAaron Swartz from the Department of Justice.

The book has as a provisional title: “Socialcontrol. Freedom in danger”

I present the Index:

   1.- Aaron Swartz

   2.- The control over thesubmarine fiber optic cables

   3.- Big Data and Smart Cities

   4.- The Cyber-War

   5.- Ideological control

   6.-To build a new democracy

   All those who contribute $ 35 ormore will receive the book at home for free once it is published.

   I will inform in detail about theresearch process to all donors.

   Thankyou.

   Marcelo L. Cambronero (International Academyof Philosophy)

   www.linkedin.com/in/marcelcambro

   marcelcambro at yahoo.es

Dr. D. Marcelo López CambroneroInternational Academy of Philosophy
marcelcambro at yahoo.es Skype: marcelo.l.cambronero
Cell: +34 667 09 18 15