[Cantabrico] FSFE local group Cantabrico

Johannes Zarl-Zierl jzarl at fsfe.org
Sat Apr 23 21:32:01 CEST 2016

Hi,

We¹ are currently doing a clean-up of the FSFE wiki. As part of this, we are
marking local groups without any recent activity as inactive.

The group in Cantabrico is one of those groups that, judging by its wiki page,
has no apparent activity within the last 6 months.

Is your group currently meeting or active in some way? If not, is there any
objection to marking is as inactive (as described here:
https://wiki.fsfe.org/Category/Inactive )?

Cheers,
  Johannes

¹: the FSFE wiki caretakers group

P.S.: please CC me in any replies, since I'm not subscribed to this list.