[fsfe-aberdeen] Cryptonoise Reboot

Iain R. Learmonth irl at fsfe.org
Fri May 20 11:36:17 CEST 2016

Hi All,

Cryptonoise was rebooted last night, and I think we're off to a good
start. We had discussions about the Named Person Scheme, Investigatory
Powers, access to health records, Tails and Tor. We had a few Tails
stickers to give away, and there are a few remaining for the next meetup.

The future meetups will be scheduled for the last Thursday of every
month, so as to put a little more space between Cryptonoise and
TechMeetup. This makes the next meeting the 30th June.

You can RSVP at:

http://www.meetup.com/ORG-Aberdeen/events/231266835/
or
https://opentechcalendar.co.uk/event/3890-cryptonoise-aberdeen

You're also welcome to not RSVP at all and just turn up. There's no
reason your intention to attend should be recorded in any database if
you don't want it to be. (:

Thanks,
Iain.