[fsfe-org-aberdeen] [b.scharlau at abdn.ac.uk: Techmeetup Wed, 18 June: Open Rights Group and Code For Europe]

Iain R. Learmonth irl at fsfe.org
Mon Jun 16 10:50:39 CEST 2014

Hi,

Jim Killock, founder of Open Rights Group, will be coming to the University
of Aberdeen on the 18th June to discuss digital rights, mass surveillance,
Internet filtering and the new ORG Scotland that will target issues that are
specific to Scotland.

There is free pizza and beer.

The event starts at 6:30pm and is in the North foyer of Meston Building.

For more details, see the forwarded email below.

Iain.

----- Forwarded message from "Scharlau, Dr Bruce A." <b.scharlau at abdn.ac.uk> -----