[fsfe-org-aberdeen] Crypto events

Iain R. Learmonth irl at fsfe.org
Thu Jun 5 22:48:48 CEST 2014

On Thu, Jun 05, 2014 at 09:36:31PM +0100, Tom Jones wrote:
> On Thu, Jun 05, 2014 at 05:39:22PM +0100, Iain R. Learmonth wrote:
> > The crypto events (cryptoparties and cryptonoise) are now going to be run
> > under the local FSFE/ORG group and so the aberdeen-crypto list is being
> > retired in favour of this list.
>
> Wait, you can't just move things without asking people. I mean I agree, most of
> the lists on 57North are a complete waste of time. But just moving shit like
> this is annoying

It was always my intention to have the crypto stuff happen on this list, but
there was some trouble in getting it set up. In four months, there were only
four messages on the aberdeen-crypto list that weren't from me.

If anyone wants to volunteer to take over running that list, they're welcome
to, but I don't see a need for it anymore.

All 5 subscribers of that list have been subscribed to this list.

Iain.

--
urn:x-human:Iain R. Learmonth
http://iain.learmonth.me/
mailto:irl at fsfe.org
xmpp:irl at jabber.fsfe.org
tel:+447875886930

GPG Fingerprint: 1F72 607C 5FF2 CCD5 3F01 600D 56FF 9EA4 E984 6C49
Please verify out-of-band before trusting with sensitive information.

This email was composed Thu  5 Jun 21:44:45 BST 2014.