[WikiCaretakers] Introducing Our New Wiki Platform - Your Feedback is Valued!

Irakli Maisuradze irakli at fsfe.org
Thu Jul 20 11:55:32 UTC 2023

Dear Wikitaker team,

As you already know, our wiki system is outdated, and we are slowly migrating to a our new wiki system[1]

Therefore, I invite you to explore the new wiki platform and get to know its features.

As members of the Wikitakers team, your opinion and expertise are very important. I am sure, that your insights will be very helpful in a transition process.

Any feedback, suggestion or observation is highly apriciated!

If you have any questions or need more information, please do not hesitate to contact me. Thanks in advance!

[1] https://docs.fsfe.org/

Best regards,

--
Irakli Maisuradze >>> System Administrator
Free Software Foundation Europe