[WikiCaretakers] FSFE Lokalgruppe Basel

Fani Partsafyllidou fani at fsfe.org
Mon Nov 7 13:12:43 UTC 2022

Hello,

On 03/11/2022 18:58, Simon Wächter wrote:

> Exactly like Giammi mentioned: I wanted to create a new event page for
> the meeting next monday but was unable to find a "Create page" button.
> So I tried to edit the page from last month and change the URL to
> https://wiki.fsfe.org/Events/Basel/2022-11-07 & saved + I had to fill
> out a captcha text. But somehow I wasn't able to crate the page.

Enjoy the meeting today and let me know how it goes :) FYI I added the
event entry for the meeting
https://fsfe.org/events/events.html#event-20221107-01 I would also like
to add the anticipated next meetings:

- 5 December
- 2 January (or later?)
- 6 February
- 6 March

I see the wiki page is available, was the issue fixed then?

Greetings,

Fani

--
Fani Partsafyllidou - Project Manager