[WikiCaretakers] country teams mixed with other teams

Florian Snow floriansnow at fsfe.org
Wed Jan 13 21:23:57 UTC 2021

Hi,

I just had a look at our website for teams and I noticed that the
regional teams are mixed with topical teams.  I think that was separate
in the past and IMHO, it was better that way because those are quite
different scopes.  I'm not suggesting different pages necessarily, but
what about having two lists on the same wiki page?

Also, I noticed, this somewhat odd link with the title "Country teams
don't all use the wiki" at the bottom of this list which then takes me
to https://fsfe.org/contact/contact.en.html
I find that a bit confusing.  What about you?

Happy hacking!
Florian