[WikiCaretakers] Request to change the Wiki's CSS

Reinhard Müller reinhard at fsfe.org
Mon Mar 16 08:47:20 UTC 2020

Hi, Max!

Am 13.03.20 um 13:00 schrieb Max Mehl:
> As System Administrator, I personally have access to the server, so in
> order to avoid a further back and forth you can send me the changed file
> (or a diff if you prefer).

Thank you very much! Please find the updated file attached, there's only
one line changed. I tried to create a pull request on the git repository
that Paul mentioned, but I was told that "This repo is archived. You can
view files and clone it, but cannot push or open issues/pull-requests."

Thanks,
--
Reinhard Müller * Financial Team
Free Software Foundation Europe