[WikiCaretakers] Fellowship Election moved

Mon Apr 24 14:43:40 CEST 2017

> On 24 April 2017 at 13:52 Erik Albers <eal at fsfe.org> wrote:
> Hi wiki-care-takers,
Hi Erik

> On 05.04.2017 19:33, Thomas Doczkal wrote:
> > can you create a List of _required_ forwards?
> > We have moved migrated to several different places and there is no easy
> > way to forward everything to it's new destination.
>
> I think the easiest way is if everyone who is working with the wiki should
> receive an email, explain the problem and explain how to add forwards. Then,
> we simply have to fix this step by step over time, every time we find a broken
> link.

Please handle this information with care.
You can edit the .htaccess file of the web server in our wiki.
See this link: https://wiki.fsfe.org/WikiAdmin/Redirections

Please Note: this file is linked *live* to the .htaccess  file...
In case you add a typo to this page the wiki might stay offline until someone has time to fix it.
Please read and follow the comments on the linked page first.

Best Regards,
Thomas