[WikiCaretakers] Fellowship Election moved

Sat Apr 1 16:36:32 CEST 2017

On 04/01/2017 02:30 PM, Erik Albers wrote:
> Hi Wikicaretakers,
>
> thank you very much for taking care of the wiki right now.
>
> I see you moved https://wiki.fsfe.org/Migrated/FellowshipElection_2017 to
> https://wiki.fsfe.org/Activities/Election/FellowshipElection_2017
That's correct.

> Can you please make a forward to this page then?
No. /Migrated/ will be empty soon and we should get rid of this Links as
soon as possible.

> Now the latest news item links to the old version and people find an empty
> page ...

The latest news Item (April) is ready for proofreading but so far no one
has committed another language but english.

I have just fixed the english version.

https://trac.fsfe.org/fsfe-web/changeset/35248

It should be possible to change other languages before sending the
newsletter. Deadline is 04. of April 12 0'clock GMT? I'll do some more
translation to german while in the train back from Essen.

Best Regards,
Thomas