[WikiCaretakers] Wiki - not open to external volunteers?

Jonas Oberg jonas at fsfe.org
Sun Sep 18 19:46:08 CEST 2016

Hi,

> Not necessarily. Can't we consider the wiki a special case? Why does the
> subscription to the wiki necessarily need to be validated by a
> coordinator, etc.?

I'm not sure we want yet one more special case. We already have one for
the web pages and trac, and introducing the current mechanism was to avoid
such special cases :-)

I would be happier if we make the registration process easier though. That
it currently requires a coordinator to validate the account is because it
involves some manual work.

So I'm happy with the suggestion to streamline this a bit more.

--
Jonas Öberg, Executive Director
Free Software Foundation Europe | jonas at fsfe.org
Your donation enables our work (fsfe.org/donate)