[FSFE-PL] Deactivation of this list (fsfe-pl@)

Max Mehl max.mehl at fsfe.org
Mon Dec 16 16:21:05 UTC 2019

Dear all,

In consultation with the moderators of this list, we will delete the
mailing list fsfe-pl at lists.fsfe.org. Unfortunately, it became rather
stale and moderation requests piled up.

But that's not the end of the world, but could be the beginning of
something new! The FSFE offers a multitude of channels to communicate
and organise for Free Software. For example:

2. You can join the new forum [^2] which also holds a variety of
   categories.

3. Do you feel like kicking off some Free Software activity in Poland
   and need a separate space? Please don't hesitate to contact me! The
   FSFE can provide you with tools and practical tips to get started.

Your are more than welcome on our other channels! Thank you for being
part of the Free Software community.

Best,
Max

[^2]: https://community.fsfe.org

--
Max Mehl - Programme Manager - Free Software Foundation Europe
Contact and information: https://fsfe.org/about/mehl | @mxmehl