[fsfe-fi] Free software evening in Joensuu

Tm_T tmt at ubuntu.com
Fri Aug 26 13:48:38 CEST 2016

Hi Joonas, others

I'm located around Joensuu and working in opensource-developing company, I
could be available for meetups almost every workday just give me headsup.
One can reach me best on IRC, both ircnet and freenode as Tm_T.

On 26 August 2016 at 13:46, Timo Juhani Lindfors <timo.lindfors at iki.fi>
wrote:

> Joonas Kylmälä <joonas.kylmala at iki.fi> writes:
> > It would be nice to meet other people interested in free software in
> > Joensuu. If you're interested in meeting at some coffee place, library,
> > etc. (suggest!), then please reply here! :) Maybe next week (or one
> > after that) would be good as I can go around the university and ask if
> > anyone there is interested (the courses start next week).
>
> I might be visiting Joensuu next month for a week or so but this is
> still tentative.
>
> -Timo

Tm_T, Jussi Kekkonen
  Ubuntu/KDE developer  tmt at ubuntu.com