[fsfe-fi] Haluaako joku suomentaa kirjeen FSFE:n tukijoille? (Fwd: supporter mail english)

Erik Albers eal at fsfe.org
Mon Dec 17 15:31:16 CET 2012

Dear all,

if you translate the text, please be aware that there is one additional
sentence!

it says " Read all the details about 2012 in our annual report [9]."

and will be here:

<snippet>
We gave more than 50 talks, held more than 10 workshops across
Europe and have been co-organising FSCONS [8]. Read all the details about
2012 in our annual report [9].

All this success wouldn't be possible without the continuous help and
support
</snippet>

thank you very much,
erik

On 17/12/12 14:19, Otto Kekäläinen wrote:
> [...]
>
> Below you will find an email that we are going to send to the supporters.
> Matthias wants to send a separate one for the DE supporters as a lot has
> happened in Germany and he wants to try and get them to become fellows.
>
> Maybe you would like to do the same with the Finns as you did quite a lot
> in Finland as well? If you have the time and the will to do it, please
> send me a Finnish version of this text with your modifications. We want
> to send that today. So if you don't want a special version, or if you
> don't have the time, we can send the English version for the Finns as
> well.
>
> Thanks!
>
> Le 17/12/2012 12:07, Erik Albers a écrit :
>> this is the mail for all the SUPPORTERS except the german ones! there
>> will be an additional mail for the german-speaking supporters!
>>
>> you have one version in this email and the same added as an attachment
>> without line-breaks.
>>
>> thanks!
>>
>> erik
>>

>> ----- begin ----
>>
>> Dear $name,
>>
>> you signed up as a supporter of the Free Software Foundation Europe.
>> That is why you receive a short email today that keeps you up-to-date
>> about our most important work in the year 2012.
>>
>> We have been working hard throughout the year to prevent users from
>> having their hardware locked by a system that is called "secure boot"
>> [1], with the success that our demands were echoed by Germany's federal
>> government [2]. In addition to that, we launched our Free Your Android
>> campaign [3] to help users get in full control of their mobile devices,
>> too. In June, the European Court of Justice prove us right by fining
>> Microsoft for practicing its near-monopoly position [4] - something
>> FSFE was working for years to get done. Together with other
>> organisations, FSFE had its impact on UK government to publish a new
>> policy on Open Standards [5] and we managed to celebrate the biggest
>> Document Freedom Day [6] with more than 50 events in more than 20
>> countries around the globe [7]. Generally, the whole year, we worked
>> hard to get the Free Software message out. We gave more than 50 talks,
>> held more than 10 workshops across Europe and have been co-organising
>> FSCONS [8].
>>
>> All this success wouldn't be possible without the continuous help and
>> support of our Fellows all over Europe. You like what we do? You do not
>> like to wait another half of a year to read interesting Free Software
>> news from Europe? Then subscribe to our monthly Free Software
>> newsletter now:
>>
>> http://fsfe.org/news/newsletter.html (available in many languages)
>>
>> Besides FSFE's work and events, in our newsletter you find information
>> about our Fellowship activities, as well as selected news from the Free
>> Software world and our Fellowship planet.
>>
>> Now we wish you a happy Christmas and a happy GNU year 2013. Thank you

[2]

[3] http://freeyourandroid.org
>> [4] http://fsfe.org/news/2012/news-20120627-01.en.html [5]
>> https://fsfe.org/news/2012/news-20120425-02.en.html [6]
>> http://www.documentfreedom.org/ [7]
>> http://www.documentfreedom.org/news/2012/news-20120403-01.en.html [8]
>> http://fsfe.org/events/2012/fscons-2012.en.html
>
> -- Léopold Baillard - FSFE intern in Berlin -
>
> E-mail : leobaillard at fsfe.org Mobile : + 49 (0) 151 21 40 55 46 GPG :
> 59C6 1CCA 2343 8DE4 D4FF D96A BC55 4A21 3B90 C658
>
> Support FSFE! http://fsfe.org/support/?leobaillard

- --
Erik Albers | http://fsfe.org/about/albers/albers.en.html
Free Software Foundation Europe (FSFE) - Campaigns & Community
Your support is just a few clicks away: http://fsfe.org/support/?eal

		Free as in Freedom!