[Room options] Coordinators Meeting before FOSDEM

Erik Albers eal at fsfe.org
Wed Nov 27 14:31:06 CET 2013

On 27/11/13 11:03, Mauricio Nascimento wrote:
> On 2013-11-26 13:35, Erik Albers wrote:
>> Well in the meantime I think that the hackerspace might be more comfy (for
>> eat, drink etc) - but I have no idea how ULB looks like on Friday before
>> FOSDEM so I have no clear opinion on this. In sum: just go on as you think
>
> I talked to Nicolas yesterday and he will book a room and a projector
> somewhere else at ULB (Friday) in the evening.
> Next week, we will talk about having an auditorium or a meeting room somewhere
> else at ULB (Saturday during the day) to bring the politicians for a Panel and
> take them to FOSDEM.
> @Nicolas, please let us know when you confirm the reservation and also the
> details (room number, building and the hour - if possible from 6 to 10pm).

better is a reservation beginning from 4pm to 8pm if that is possible - else
we run into the "I am hungry" effect in the evening. then we can go to eat
together afterwards and maybe spent the night at the hackerspace or at the
beer drinking event

thank you very much for organising,
   Erik

--
Erik Albers | https://fsfe.org/about/albers
Free Software Foundation Europe (FSFE) - Campaigns & Community

		Free as in Freedom!