[Free-RTC] Realtime lounge at FOSDEM

Matthew Hodgson matthew at matrix.org
Sun Dec 24 18:05:24 CET 2017

Hi folks,

Really looking forward to FOSDEM this year!

I was wondering if I could ask a massive favour on behalf of Matrix:
whilst we managed to get our FOSDEM talk submission in on time, it seems
that we totally failed to request a stand for Matrix this year, and so
don't have one allocated :(

Is there any chance that we could put a small banner stand (~85cm wide)
for Matrix in the corner of the realtime lounge area, and have ~2 people
hang out there to field questions/queries about Matrix - especially off
the back of our talk?  We don't have any swag or kit this year as we've
been having a mess with funding, but we'd really like folks to be able
to find us if they want to talk to us.

yours hopefully,

Matthew

--