Fairphone 3

Carsten Agger agger at modspil.dk
Tue Sep 24 08:03:43 UTC 2019

On 9/23/19 10:05 AM, Bernhard E. Reiter wrote:

> What are your experiences?
> What is the best argument you could make for something if you wanted to raise
> the chance of this person buying an FP3?

I know, without having consulted the announcement, that I personally
will be very interested in buying it if they will ship with AOSP and no
proprietary apps like the Fairphone 1 instead of with Play Store
pre-installed and impossible to remove like the Fairphone 2.

I'd really like a state of the art phone that comes pre-installed with
free software. I was very pleased with the FP1 for this reason.

Best
Carsten