Anyone at BalCCon?

Albert Dengg albert at fsfe.org
Mon Sep 2 17:46:09 UTC 2019

On Mon, Sep 02, 2019 at 07:00:23PM +0200, Max Mehl wrote:
> Hi Nikos,
>
> Please excuse the delayed reply, I just came back from vacation.
>
> ~ Nikos Roussos [2019-08-18 12:31 +0200]:
> >> I thought about offering an FSFE space but would
> >>love to share this joy and responsibility with other Free Software
> >>enthusiasts.
> >>
> >>So, anyone in? :)
> >
> > What do you have in mind? :)
>
> Cool that you will be there!
>
> > This would be my first BalCCon, so not familiar with logistics, but
> > does it make sense to pick a day and offer a space for self-organized
> > sessions, like CCC?
>
> I am afraid that we are a bit too late for that already, but it indeed
> is a nice idea to make a Free Software track next year!
i think you can still do that, if i remeber last year:
there were some smaller sessions at some of the tables in the main
room in the evening (CTF, lockpicking, werewolf, ...)

so it should also be possible to do stuff on a short notice,
especially if you coordinate it with other people around you and/or
the organizers as long as you don't need you own room.

(i will not make it this year unfortunatly)

regrads,
albert