free software promotion and local status

Christian Imhorst Christian.Imhorst at fsfe.org
Mon May 6 17:40:28 UTC 2019

Hi Paul,

Am 6. Mai 2019 14:41:31 MESZ schrieb Paul Sutton <zleap at zleap.net>:
>Just a thought, I can try and convince people to offer training in
>libre
>office but one person won't make any difference.

I strongly believe that one person can make a hugh difference.

I live in Hannover and I am thinking about to teach people LibreOffice. I don't have any concrete plans yet but I am thinking about a workshop with e.g. LibreOffice Base and how to build a DBMS for your community or something like that to manage members and finances. And I am just one person. ;-)

Best,
Christian