breaking bad habits like Doodle and Facebook with plugins?

Max Mehl max.mehl at fsfe.org
Wed Jan 24 09:48:39 UTC 2018

Hi Michael,

# M [2018-01-17 20:50 +0100]:
> Instead of "punishing" people for using these services it would probably be
> better to encourage the usage of alternatives.

My opinion exactly.

> I'd be really interested if you knew any seriously recommendable
> alternatives to Doodle. There is Dudle [1] which looks promising, but its
> usability is pretty horrid and comes nowhere near Doodle, and sadly feature
> requests do not seem to get integrated.

Yes, I've been using Framadate lately. I'm not sure which features it's
lacking in comparison to Doodle but it does everything I need for
scheduling meetings and executing smaller polls:

  https://framadate.org/
  Git: https://git.framasoft.org/framasoft/framadate

Best,
Max

--
Max Mehl - Program Manager - Free Software Foundation Europe
Contact and further information: https://fsfe.org/about/mehl