Is lack of software freedom a valid reason for refusal?

Jonas Oberg jonas at fsfe.org
Fri Sep 22 20:24:32 UTC 2017

Hi,

> So the unemployment office would eventually resort to
>offering you one of those

I think it's important to differentiate between on the one hand the ethical question, and on the other hand the practical question of how unemployment benefits would vary.

The latter would be different between countries, and individuals (some may have additional unemployment benefits privately, through their unions or similar).

So I'm not sure how useful it is to compare :-)
Jonas Öberg
Free Software Foundation Europe | jonas at fsfe.org
Your support enables our work (fsfe.org/join)