FSFE General Assembly Fellowship Representative Election

Joe Awni joe.awni at gmail.com
Tue Apr 11 20:21:14 UTC 2017

Paul,

The husting (singular) was the occasion for an interesting discussion
with candidates. But, as others have indicated, we don't need a
special occasion to upload IRC logs to the wiki. Alot of interesting
ideas are coming up in this email thread. I invite all to introduce on
#fsfe on freenode to continue the discussion. I'm logged in as
FreeSoftwareJoe and can up-date my homepage (
https://wiki.fsfe.org/Activities/Election/JoeAwni ) with quotes. A way
to organise the threads...will likely present itself as the discussion
starts to require it...

-Joe