system-hackers service agreement

Florian Snow floriansnow at fsfe.org
Thu May 19 19:59:23 UTC 2016

Hi Daniel,

Daniel Pocock <daniel at pocock.pro> writes:
> It is not too early to start drafting it though

For us, it still is.  We need to get an overview of the current blog
system first.

> Given the size of the system-hackers team, it is actually really
> important for them to declare what they are willing and able to support,
> it is that simple.

We will ask them to support less than they currently support, so that is
a step in the right direction.  That is also all we can do for now.  The
blog hackers are still in the formation stage.

> Is there any interest in moving to PostgreSQL?

Not at the moment, at least not for the blogs.  For me, the goal is to
mov away from a database alltogether and go static.  But we will have to
see what the team says.

Happy hacking!
Florian