Commenting the FOSSA documents

Matthias Kirschner mk at fsfe.org
Mon Jul 25 13:39:21 UTC 2016

Hello Luyin,

* Luyin <luyin at blesius.eu> [2016-07-12 10:15:24 +0200]:

> I heard this is the address to turn to if I want to help to improve the
> FOSSA documents. So here I am ;) what should I do? Where should I
> concentrate my efforts first?

It seems there was a problem with the moderation of the list, so I just
got your mail now.

Can you let me know what your background is, then I could tell what you
could help with.

Regards,
Matthias

--
Matthias Kirschner - President - Free Software Foundation Europe
Schönhauser Allee 6/7, 10119 Berlin, Germany | t +49-30-27595290