Etherpad email notification (was: Re: Become a wiki caretaker!)

Max Mehl max.mehl at fsfe.org
Sat Feb 27 16:14:51 UTC 2016

# Thomas Doczkal [27.02.2016 @ 12:25]:
> subscribers. Is it possible to send an E-Mail to the ML if someone
> changes the pad? This way people get informed and can then open the pad
> and get all information.

Unfortunately this isn't possible with the etherpad-lite which we use
currently.

However, there's a plugin for etherpad-lite [1], but still I doubt that
our system administrators would be happy to install it without doing
thorough checks. I Cc'd them, maybe they can give a more detailed reply
to that question.

Best,
Max

[1] https://www.npmjs.com/package/ep_email_notifications