New "There is no cloud" shirts

Tue Feb 2 23:16:40 UTC 2016

On 02/02/2016 11:40 PM, François Revol wrote:
>> Btw, the french translation is still empty it seems... something like:
>>
>> T-Shirt Il n'y a pas de nuage, bordeaux (€20.00)
>>
>> T-Shirt avec à l'avant imprimé le texte « There is NO CLOUD, just other
>> people's computers » ainsi qu'un nuage formé de nombreux ordinateurs et
>> sur le dos le logo FSFE et l'URL « fsfe.org ».
Can someone confirm the translation is "website ready". Unfortunately my
french is not sufficient to prove the text.

If confirmation is given I could add it to the website by tomorrow.

> Ping, looks like the french translation is still missing on the page.
confirmed, at least the English text should be shown if no translation
is available. Not sure what went wrong.

Best regards,
Thomas