Windows download links from pdfreaders.org

Matthias Kirschner mk at fsfe.org
Thu Oct 15 12:29:03 UTC 2015

* Simon Josefsson <simon at josefsson.org> [2015-10-13 08:53:18 +0200]:

> When I point them directly towards SumatraPDF they are happy (until
> they want the "Print-To-PDF" feature).  Would you consider dropping
> the "Windows" links for PDF readers that doesn't have supported
> Windows downloads?  I think this would be an overall improvement to
> the site.

Thanks Simon. I contacted our web team and asked them to have a look at
the statistics. When there are a lot of of people from Windows, we could
hightlight SumatraPDF more.

Have others here tested Okular and Evince on Windows lately?

Regards,
Matthias

--
Matthias Kirschner - President - Free Software Foundation Europe
Schönhauser Allee 6/7, 10119 Berlin, Germany - t +49-30-27595290