Fellowship quotes

Jelle Hermsen jelle at fsfe.org
Wed Feb 15 17:58:12 UTC 2012

Hiya,
Here's my quote. I haven't got a photo handy, but you could always use my FSFE Planet hackergotchi, or I could look one up if you actually want to use my scribbling.

"Free Software made me the programmer I am today. I use it to tinker, make music, type up horrible poems and share the world my silly little opinions. I want to help spread the great ideas, and make this community a friendly place for everyone,  regardless of age, technological literacy or gender. I want to throw my tiny pebble in the pond, so I joined the Fellowship."

Cheers,
Jelle