it doesn't fit my everydays needs (Re: GPLv3 discussion draft 3 is out)

Oleg Verych olecom at flower.upol.cz
Thu Mar 29 04:59:28 UTC 2007

> From: Guido Serra
> Date: Thu, Mar 29, 2007, 12:13:32AM +0200

[]
> so?

Your questions are pointless. You didn't invent this, you didn't
contribute, you are just another one "how can it be that wrong way?",
i.e. every free thing must fit your needs, yet it doesn't.

> freesoftware makes sense only if i make the hardware and i give the
> software for free?

Free Software is As Is.

> how can i maintain myself? how can i make a company on freesoftware
> without violating GPL

And why you are not asking Sun or Laws of the Nature to maintain
yourself? They are free (no cost), and many information available for
free about them. Yet there's no enough power from the Sun for people like
you, there can be no Perpetuum Mobile. Will you barking about that,
and whom you will do?

> i do not want to force you to change GPL, but think that there are
> people out here that are not university students or professors that
> get payed anyway at the end of the month...

If you think, that to be university staff is bad, go to Iraq, there is
oil for free, while managers of it are those, who are killing innocents.
And you are *paying* those morons to fuel your car. Care to ask them why?

I will not going to clarify what classic academia is. If today's

    ,-> ms-windows-ms-word-paper-#-of-articles -.
    `-------- i_wana_a_grant() ? OK : NO; ------'

"staff" isn't what you want them to be, ask your politician fellow,
you've voted last time to deal with that. And ask s/he to do it quickly
without much bureaucracy and tax money!

> if i develop a livecd, should i give away my toolchain? packages
> source code is not enough?

I will not care, because i can do my and share.

Questions are quality of your work, usability, usefulness. If you have
nothing really good from that points of view, go to army, as i
suggested earlier, don't waste your live.

> gpl3 is going to enforce this problem?

What i owe you, i've forget, sorry?

Real problems with that licence *update* have those, who actually do the
job, e.g. The Linux Kernel Community (i hope you all know what they
did and what they actually _do_).

Cheers.

p.s. i'm sorry, if i tried to feed the troll.
--
-o--=O`C  info emacs : not found
 #oo'L O  info make  : not found