Press note about new mailing list

Paweł Madej nysander at quanteam.pl
Sat Jun 23 06:02:02 UTC 2007

Hello again

I need some help from you. I'm quite good in translating but I got problems
with writing press notes or relations. I wanted to popularise newly created
mailing list on the polish websites which write about free software and
similar things. I have no idea how to write this and make people subscribe
and get interested. If you could help me writing some draft of such note I
will then translate it to Polish, write sth from me and send to them.

Thanks in advance for help.

--
Greets
Paweł Madej

Fight for freedom http://fsfeurope.org
Join the FSFE Fellowship http://fsfe.org

GnuPG KeyID: 0x0FF785FF
Fingerprint: 4698 3A4F 06FD C771 A0CF F2F3 A36A 3114 0FF7 85FF