Free software in European social forum - London 2004

julien julien at apo33.org
Fri Feb 6 09:22:19 UTC 2004

Hello Friends,
Im julien Ottavi from Apo33 : http://www.apo33.org and Nomad/babels :
http://www.apo33.org/babels + http://babels.org
We try to push the free software philosphy and the gnu/linux system in
art and politics through our organisations. I was part of the
organisations in Mumbai for the world social forum, working with FSF
india. I come to you today, because first we want to fight to push the
free software, free art, free knowledge in this society!!! and also
because I am in touch with the people whose organised the european
social forum around november 2004 in London... and we would like them to
work with people from the gnu/linux and FSF community for this event
(registration, website, translation, media center...etc), I would like
to ask you if there's some people in London ready to push the free
software in this event, helping the organisation to set a web site,
helping in registration and media center software, this is an important
issue for FSF europe, there's a lot of people come to this kind of event
from all over europe (last time in Paris, there was around 700000
people). Do you have some contacts of people there I could put in touch
with the organisations. Please help me to  make this event happen under
gnu/linux !!!

thanks a lot for your answer

best

Julien