Course James Boyle

Wouter Vanden Hove wouter.vanden.hove at pandora.be
Sun Mar 23 01:22:04 UTC 2003

I just came across  James Boyle's academic course on
"Intellectual Property in the Information Society"
under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License
http://www.law.duke.edu/boylesite/ipmaterials2001.pdf  [pdf, 553 pages]
http://www.james-boyle.com/

Nice to have as a background reference for many patent, trademark and
copyright issues.
Or just to impress your friends by quoting U.S. Constitution Article. I,
§ 8, cl. 8.  :)

Wouter