My alternative busines model

Niall Douglas s_fsfeurope at nedprod.com
Tue Dec 3 01:29:46 UTC 2002

Since a number of you have expressed an interest:

http://www.nedprod.com/tornado/license.html

I'm not a legal expert so it's full of legal loopholes I'm sure.
However what I wanted the most was to illustrate that the current
proprietary model is *not* the only one - you can have a model with
most of the advantages of free software but without the
disadvantages.

It's also long and complex for a licence. It really should be law. If
it were, software would be a complete different world than we know it
today.

I'm sure it contains much to invoke violent disagreement from list
members, but since I lit the fire I thought I'd throw on some more
wood! :)

Cheers,
Niall