membership

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Sat Jul 28 15:39:15 UTC 2001

On Sat, Jul 28, 2001 at 12:11:11PM +0200, jaromil wrote:

> i'd like to thank Josef for raising (yet another time?) an issue which was
> discussed in the freesoftware italian association allready, some months ago.
> as an italian i asked for being a member of ASSOLI (associazione software
> libero), and the members of the association (actually only the founders)
> declared the association is not yet ready to acquire new memberships,

The discussion of ASSOLI is probably different.
I do not know enough about the ASSOLI and their aims to judge, though.

The FSFE will have associated organisations which you can join
and do a lot of the actual work.

You can also help us and get associated with the FSFE.
There were several helpers in the booth of the FSFE
at the GNU/Linuxtag in Stuttgart.

You are living in Austria right now,
why not joining the FFS?

If ASSOLI is not open to members we can found a Free Software
related organisaton in italy.

	Bernhard

The FreeGIS Project                                         (freegis.org)
FSF Europe                                            	  (fsfeurope.org)