France

Jan-Oliver Wagner jan at intevation.de
Mon Jul 2 15:42:52 UTC 2001

On Sat, Jun 30, 2001 at 01:04:45AM +0200, Loic Dachary wrote:
> > Please let us join the forces again and clear up
> > the already unbalanced situation as soon as possible.

> 	The equilibrum between France and the rest of FSF Europe will
> be found when people will have time to launch projects and write articles
> in other countries.

I don't think this is the way we should look at the situation.
It does not give an answer to my concerns that the 'france' page
is de-facto taking over the fsfe page.

I must urge you to take care that the 'france' page concentrates
on aspects related to France. Please contribute the more
general stuff into the fsfe page to make it an attractive
point to refer to on issues around Free Software in Europe.

And it would also be good to clean up the 'france' page.
It looks like an unsorted collection of links not reflecting
organizational structures/relations.

Jan

--
Jan-Oliver Wagner               http://intevation.de/~jan/