Statuatory for Austrian Subsection (in German)

Georg C. F. Greve greve at gnu.org
Tue Jan 9 21:04:24 UTC 2001

 || On Tue, 9 Jan 2001 21:44:06 +0100 (MET)
 || Georg Jakob <jack at unix.sbg.ac.at> wrote:

 gj> I just wanted to remind the german-speaking subscribers to this
 gj> list that Matthias Kabel, me and some more guys from Austria are
 gj> planning to create some kind of national austrian fsf-europe
 gj> subsection.

Shouldn't you do that together with the people organizing the FSF
Europe? At least if you plan on making it part of the FSF Europe?!

 gj> Matthias has put a draft for a statuatory on the web which can be
 gj> found at http://www.salzburg.luga.or.at/fsf-statuten.tex

Last time I tried the resource was not available. I will try again.

 gj> It would be great if some of you would be willing to take the
 gj> time and have a critic look at it ...

Will do.

Later,
        Georg

--