glibc 2.2.4 Release Notes

Joack at gmx.net Joack at gmx.net
Tue Aug 21 08:45:02 UTC 2001

 Luciano Rocha, strange at nsk.yi.org:
> > I guess he had some bad days and didn't thought when he started that
> > flamefest.
>
> Perhaps, but the reasons for his bad days are the SC, RMS, etc. And he has
> a few valid points. I didn't see the rest of the discussion, so I can't
> really
> comment on anything.
Surely it istn't the usual way for rms (as was claimed) to get involved in
other peoples projects, is it?
This release is really bad publicity, I think, and it does go well with what
"people say". This is the first instance that somebody actully says it has
happened to him. (That I know of)
Do you know more? Who, where do they claim this?

Joachim

http://www.gmx.net